The following is a brief listing of our seasonal produce. For more information, we welcome you to contact our office via email, calling us at 330.925.6861 or visiting us.
- Strawberries – Homegrown. Starting approximately June 8th and the crop lasts about 3 weeks.
- Southern Peaches – Starting around the 3rd week of June.
- Sweet Cherries – Starting around the 1st week of July.
- Honeyrock Melons – Best Taste around and they begin arriving about the beginning of July.
- Blueberries – U-pick or purchase by the pint in late June. In mid-July, Michigan’s Best is available in 5# and 10# boxes.
- Sour Cherries – By order only! Pitted with no sugar and packed in 10# and 30# tubs.
Pick up dates are in July.
- Sweet Corn – Available from mid-July until Frost.
- Green Beans – Locally grown. Available the end of July.
- Stanley Plums – Starting the 1st week of September (Labor Day).
- Bartlett Pears – Starting the 1st week of September (Labor Day).